Niagara-on-the-Lake in Niagara Region, Ontario — Central Canada
Memorial Hall, 1906
Erected 1960 by Ontario Archaeological and Historic Sites Board.
Location. 43° 15.126′ N, 79° 4.312′ W. Marker is in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, in Niagara Region. Marker is on Castlereagh Street just west of Davy Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. This historical marker is located on the grounds of the Niagara Historical Society and Museum,
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Janet Carnochan 1839 - 1926 (a few steps from this marker); Niagara Land Purchases (a few steps from this marker); The Canada Constellation (within shouting distance of this marker); William Kirby (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Niagara Apothecary (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Niagara on the Lake Historical District (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); St. Vincent de Paul Church, 1835 (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Butler's Rangers (approx. half a kilometer away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Also see . . . Niagara Historical Society Museum. This is a link to information provided by the Niagara Historical Society & Museum. (Submitted on June 19, 2013, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 19, 2013, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. This page has been viewed 350 times since then and 9 times this year. Last updated on August 2, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 19, 2013, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.