Stephenville in Erath County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Daniel Roberts Thornton and Mary Anna (Garland) Thornton
(1833-1911) and (1837-1906)
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 6397.)
Location. 32° 22.19′ N, 98° 21.261′ W. Marker is in Stephenville, Texas, in Erath County. Marker is at the intersection of County Route 111 and County Route 113, on the right when traveling west on County Route 111. Touch for map. This marker is inside Hannibal Cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Stephenville TX 76401, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Oak Dale Cemetery (approx. 8˝ miles away); Site of Thurber Big Lake and Dairy (approx. 9.9 miles away); Whitehead Cemetery (approx. 9.9 Site of Thurber Brick Plant (approx. 10 miles away); Site of Thurber's First Coal Mine (approx. 10 miles away); St. Barbara's Catholic Church (approx. 10 miles away); New York Hill (approx. 10 miles away); Thurber (approx. 10.2 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 30, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 30, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.