Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Washington
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: March 20, 2010
Caption: Washington's Headquarters
Additional Description: George Washington used this house as his headquarters during the 1777-78 winter encampment. This was the first part of Valley Forge Historical Park to be preserved.
Submitted: March 25, 2010, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p102278
File Size: 0.938 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.