Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Barren Creek Spring House
Photographer: F. Robby
Taken: November 19, 2007
Caption: Barren Creek Spring House
Additional Description: The spring house was built about 1865 and stands adjacent to the Barren Creek Springs church property.
Submitted: November 29, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p10984
File Size: 1.669 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.