Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: July 15, 2010
Caption: The Dickson House
Additional Description: The Dickson House, after Cobb County moved the house to a new location on county property behind 1792 County Services Parkway.
Submitted: July 22, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p118865
File Size: 1.005 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.