Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Howard C. Ohlhous
Taken: October 18, 2008
Caption: Cherry Valley Museum & Marker
Additional Description: Throughout much of the 19th Century, the White-Phelon-Stuliff House, named for the three families who lived there since it was built in 1832, was a popular place for travelers to spend the night on their way west or on their return from the east. The building is now home to the Cherry Valley Historical Society.
Submitted: July 27, 2010, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.
Database Locator Identification Number: p119697
File Size: 0.994 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.