Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: August 4, 2010
Caption: Branch Bank of the State of Georgia at Eatonton Marker
Additional Description: After major additions to the courthouse, originally erected in 1824 and substantially enlarged and remodeled in 1905
Submitted: August 6, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p121360
File Size: 3.317 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.