Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: August 21, 2010
Caption: The Niagara Apothecary (1869) and Marker
Additional Description: Per the Niagara Apothecary Museum's website: The Niagara Apothecary at the Sign of the Golden Mortar is an excellent example of high style, eclectic mid-Victorian commercial architecture. The Italianate fašade features arched glazed double doors and two arched plate glass show windows with accents of a Florentine "twisted rope" treatment.
Submitted: August 24, 2010.
Database Locator Identification Number: p124260
File Size: 1.209 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.