Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: South Carolina Postcards, Vol. IX: Anderson County
, by Howard Woody
Taken: Circa 1909
Caption: Panorama of Court House Square
Additional Description: The park surrounding the Confederate Monument remained until the third courthouse was constructed in 1991.
Submitted: September 16, 2010, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p128074
File Size: 0.105 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.