Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Lee Hattabaugh
Taken: June 12, 2010
Caption: Women of the Confederacy Marker
Additional Description: Dedicated by the Zollicoffer-Fulton Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy in 1904, this fountain is a reminder of the honor and service of the Confederate women of Lincoln County.
Submitted: September 16, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama.
Database Locator Identification Number: p128120
File Size: 2.032 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.