Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Gary Nigh
Taken: December 2007
Caption: This map printed in 1833 by the Trenton Delaware Falls Company,
Additional Description: shows the section of the Trenton Water Power south of the Assunpink Creek before completion; the system was eventually constructed differently below Federal Street and a branch raceway was also built to “Coxe’s Mills” and other sites on the riverfront
[Hagley Museum and Library]
Submitted: December 30, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p12841
File Size: 0.298 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.