Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Kirchner
Taken: September 25, 2010
Caption: Small plaque above Lakeside Marker
Additional Description: This bell came from the Woodland church and school. It was used in the Lakeside frame church and school building, consisting of two class rooms, built in 1912. It was also used in some of the other school buildings.
Submitted: October 9, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p131561
File Size: 2.746 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.