Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Tim & Renda Carr
Taken: October 17, 2010
Caption: Reynolds Hall built in 1851 and first used by the Montevallo Male Institute.
Submitted: October 26, 2010, by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama.
Database Locator Identification Number: p133768
File Size: 4.723 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.