Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Rotary Club of Walnut Grove Sponsorship Marker
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: October 30, 2010
Caption: Rotary Club of Walnut Grove Sponsorship Marker
Additional Description:
Rotary International

The Four Way Test of the things we think, say or do.

1. Is it the Truth?
2. Is it Fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
4. Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

The Rotary Club of Walnut Grove
Founded in 1948 with twenty-nine founding members, the Rotary Club of Walnut Grove has been serving the greater community areas of Locke, Ryde, New Hope, and Walnut Grove. This club's service focus has been primarily for the youth of the area through school projects, scholarships, and active participation in the International Exchange program of Rotary International.

The Rotary Club of Walnut Grove is honored to be sponsoring this reflection memorial in recognition and honor of our friend Chuck Tison, and in recognition of the 100 years of service by Rotary International. May this place always act as a reminder of all Chuck has done, and that we can do in in service above self.
Submitted: October 31, 2010, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p134194
File Size: 2.185 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.