Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Brian Scott
Taken: November 2, 2010
Caption: Honea Path Marker - Front
Additional Description: Erwin's Mill, built in 1848, is one of the earliest structures remaining in the area. Farmers came from as far as 80 miles away to have their corn and wheat ground into meal and flour.
Submitted: November 3, 2010, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p134671
File Size: 0.120 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.