Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: K. Linzmeier
Taken: October 26, 2010
Caption: Nearby Sign
Additional Description: 1901–After the chalet depot replaced it, this 1900 depot was moved to the west shore of Lake Harriet and became the boat rental office. It was later moved again next to the refectory and the present dock and eventually was demolished. Today's depot is a replica.
Como–Harriet Streetcar Line
Submitted: December 9, 2010, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
Database Locator Identification Number: p139620
File Size: 0.742 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.