Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Church of Prince William
Photographer: Michael Stroud
Taken: June 2006
Caption: Church of Prince William's Parish
Additional Description: "Church of Prince William's Parish Known as SHELDON Built between 1745-1755 Burned by British Army 1779 Rebiult 1826 Burned by Federal Army 1865 Tablet Placed By Columbia Committee South Carolina Society Colonial Dames of America 1937"
Submitted: January 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p14004
File Size: 0.395 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.