Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: October 23, 2010
Caption: Judge Edwin King Lumpkin House
Additional Description: This house, built by General Robert Taylor c. 1859, is where the Ladies Garden Club of Athens was founded in January 1891.
Submitted: December 18, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p140428
File Size: 1.947 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.