Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Craig Swain
Taken: January 12, 2008
Caption: Portion of the Old Courthouse
Additional Description: This threshold of the second Louisa County Courthouse (1818-1905) sits on the original site of the structure. It is now on the courthouse grounds a few yards in front of the 1905 courthouse.
Submitted: January 19, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p14160
File Size: 1.827 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.