Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: January 23, 2011
Caption: Tift County Courthouse
Additional Description: This is the original Tift County Courthouse, built in 1913; W. A. Edwards was the architect and J. F. Jenkins & Company were the builders. The courthouse cost $54,700.
Submitted: January 31, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p143452
File Size: 3.143 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.