Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: October 24, 2010
Additional Description: Built 1829 by W.J. Weir.
Land formerly owned
by "King" Carter.
Quarters May, 1861,
until after First
Battle of Manassas,
July 21, 1861.
Submitted: February 12, 2011.
Database Locator Identification Number: p144281
File Size: 3.712 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.