Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Tablets on the Old Stone Church
Photographer: J. J. Prats
Taken: September 16, 2006
Caption: Tablets on the Old Stone Church
Additional Description: The first reads: Centreville Methodist Church. Built 1855. Destroyed during the Civil War. Rebuilt 1870. This marker presented in memory of Martha Elliott Saunders by her children, Otto, Frank and Martha; 1939. The second reads: This edifice became the Anglican Church of the Ascension on December 23, 1973.
Submitted: September 17, 2006, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.
Database Locator Identification Number: p1515
File Size: 0.887 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.