Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Andrew Ruppenstein
Taken: April 30, 2011
Caption: Miller's Hall (approx. 1864) and Marker (to the left of the leftmost door)
Additional Description: Over the years Miller's Hall has served as a saloon, a pool hall, dance hall, card room, bordello, and private residence. Nowadays Miller's Hall houses the town museum, post office, a read-and-return library, a boutique, the Knight's Ferry Community Services District Office, and an ice cream parlor.
Submitted: May 4, 2011, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p152166
File Size: 2.961 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.