Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: April 30, 2011
Caption: Old Fayette County Courthouse
Additional Description: Built in 1825, and the oldest in Georgia still in use.
Submitted: May 18, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p153698
File Size: 1.887 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.