Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: May 14, 2011
Caption: Greene County Courthouse
Additional Description: A marker on the left of the courthouse door, commemorating the building of the courthouse in 1849 and its remodeling in 1938. The marker was likely installed in 1938.
Submitted: May 26, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p154613
File Size: 1.796 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.