Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Clifton Patrick
Taken: May 25, 2011
Caption: 1841 Courthouse Marker being moved
Additional Description: 1841 Courthouse Marker has been removed while the building is undergoing renovations. Seen here, leaning loose against the front wall to the left of the entrance.
Submitted: May 27, 2011, by Clifton Patrick of Chester, NY, United States.
Database Locator Identification Number: p154648
File Size: 0.947 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.