Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Caption: Red Brick Courthouse Marker: close-up of the Red Brick Courthouse
Additional Description: - located around the corner (southwest of the marker), it was actually constructed in 1891, several years after "Reconstruction" and the demise of the Freedmen's Bureau.
Submitted: June 16, 2011, by Richard E. Miller of Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p157605
File Size: 1.823 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.