Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Nate Davidson
Taken: June 23, 2011
Caption: Hall House
Additional Description: The house was named Hall House by First Lady Elise du Pont to honor Delaware's 36th Governor, John Wood Hall, who served from 1879-83. The grandson of the governor, Frank Hall, owned this house from 1918 to 1953.
Submitted: June 25, 2011, by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p158583
File Size: 0.733 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.