Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: June 27, 2011
Caption: Blacksmith Shop
Additional Description: This building was built circa 1896. The huge bellows from the original shop are on display at the Downieville Museum.
Submitted: June 29, 2011, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p159355
File Size: 2.846 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.