Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: July 4, 2011
Caption: Bibb County Marker
Additional Description: This, the fourth Bibb County Courthouse, was erected in 1924; in 1926 a jail was added to the top floor.
Submitted: July 23, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p163422
File Size: 1.541 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.