Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Charles T. Harrell
Taken: June 29, 2011
Caption: Pioneer Park, 1953 Marker
Additional Description: Pioneer Park, site of First Court House in Hall County, built in 1875. Erected March 1953, Daughter of the American Revolution.
Submitted: July 29, 2011, by Charles T. Harrell of Woodford, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p164691
File Size: 0.170 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.