Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: The Cumberland Valley Railroad Marker; Georges Creek Regional Library
Caption: (Upper right picture)
This circa 1871 photo shows the second rail depot at this location. It was replaced about 10 years later by a large, ornate Victorian Station which stood where Walnut Towers is located today.
Submitted: August 4, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p166008
File Size: 0.025 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.