Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: June 13, 2011
Caption: Heritage Hall
Additional Description: The Johnston-Jones-Manley House was built c.1811 by Dr. William Johnston. The Greek Revival facade was added in the 1840-1850s.
Submitted: August 6, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p166452
File Size: 1.640 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.