Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Anna Inbody
Taken: August 10, 2011
Caption: Killian School Plaque
Additional Description: Plaque mounted on the front of the building under the school bell.
The Old Killian School
"The Little Red Schoolhouse"
Built in the early 1900's
Relocated to current site in 2001
Restoration completed in 2010
"Enabling our students to learn about the past
will help them prepare for the future."
Dr. Stephan W. Hefner, Superintendent, 2010
Submitted: August 10, 2011, by Anna Inbody of Columbia, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p167190
File Size: 2.245 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.