Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Michael Tiernan
Taken: September 23, 2011
Caption: Shipyard of 1668 Marker
Additional Description: Pardon the fog however, the area behind the marker has long changed from the simple shipyard to its current state but the Essex Shipbuilding Museum is right behind this marker in the extreme left of the second photo and they have a great history of the shipyard and the overall area duing this period.
Submitted: September 24, 2011, by Michael Tiernan of Danvers, Massachusetts.
Database Locator Identification Number: p173545
File Size: 0.780 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.