Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Caption: Photo on Historic Preservation Marker
Additional Description: Photo Caption:
The Clark County Courthouse, built in 1914, was demolished in 1960.
Submitted: October 4, 2011, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p175208
File Size: 1.760 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.