Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: August 15, 2011
Caption: Randolph County Courthouse
Additional Description: The old Randolph County Courthouse was built in 1886, at a cost of $19,500. It is currently being restored.
Submitted: October 22, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p178020
File Size: 2.241 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.