Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Michael Kindig
Taken: June 22, 2008
Caption: Historical Site = Sycamore Park
This site was part of Rancho Canada de Los Alisos, a land grant given to Don Jose Serrano by Mexican Governor Pio Pico on May 27, 1846.
Two historical plaques are located at the park's western edge.
City of Mission Viejo Heritage Committee
[The two plaques mentioned are the Aliso Creek Adobes marker and the "Nearby" Mormon Battalion marker.]
Submitted: November 30, 2011, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p182938
File Size: 1.441 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.