Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
National Register of Historic Places Marker
Photographer: Michael Kindig
Taken: October 23, 2010
Caption: National Register of Historic Places Marker
Additional Description:
This property has been placed on the
National Register
of Historic Places

by the United States Department of the Interior

Donors
E Clampus Vitus, Billy Holcomb Chapter No. 1069, Jenses-Alvarado Ranch Associates, Jurupa Chamber of Commerce, The Rotary Club of Riverside, Native Daughters of the Golden West, Jurupa Parlor #296, Riverside Parlor #299, Native Sons of the Golden West
Submitted: December 18, 2011, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p185326
File Size: 3.685 Megabytes


To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.