Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Joe Harness
Taken: July 19, 2011
Caption: Additional Information on Drumm House
Additional Description: Erected for Sir William Johnson in 1763 to start his village of Johnstown
Submitted: December 19, 2011, by Joe Harness of Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p185457
File Size: 3.894 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.