Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Kirchner
Taken: January 14, 2012
Caption: Saint Augustine Cathedral
Additional Description: This Cathedral, at 192 South Stone Avenue, was originally built in 1897 to replace the Cathedral at Congress St. and Church Ave. With the exception of the fašade and towers, the Cathedral was demolished and rebuilt in the late 1960s.
Submitted: January 14, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p189133
File Size: 2.846 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.