Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: John Miller
Taken: February 17, 2012
Caption: Site of Ramsay House
Additional Description: The Ramsay house burned down in 1834 but was located on the site of the brick Methodist Parsonage seen here (226 Market St.). Prior to purchase by Ramsay the original house belonged to John Ross Key, father of Francis Scott Key. (Town website)
Submitted: February 17, 2012, by John Miller of Rising Sun, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p193317
File Size: 1.722 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.