Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Jamie Cox
Taken: February 23, 2012
Caption: Holy Trinity 1958 Church
Additional Description: Since 1958, this building next door to the old chapel has been Holy Trinity's primary church building.
Submitted: February 24, 2012, by Jamie Cox of Melbourne, Florida.
Database Locator Identification Number: p194122
File Size: 0.320 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.