Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: March 2, 2012
Caption: Historic St. Peterís Episcopal Church Marker
Additional Description: During the Revolutionary War, St. Peter's Church was used by the armies of each side. The Americans used the church as a barracks and an ammunition depot, while the British used it as a hospital during and after the June 18, 1778 Battle of Monmouth.
Submitted: March 2, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p194943
File Size: 4.577 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.