Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: January 15, 2012
Caption: Crisp County Courthouse and Marker
Additional Description: The courthose was built in 1950, replacing the original 1907 courthouse which had burned. The marker can just be seen at the right edge of the photo.
Submitted: March 4, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p195256
File Size: 0.921 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.