Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: William J. Toman
Taken: March 13, 2012
Caption: Gloria Dei Evangelical Lutheran Church
Additional Description: This is the East Mifflin Street side of the building. The two-story Sunday school addition from 1957 is visible on the right. The cornerstone in the next photo is visible to the left of the main entrance.
Submitted: March 13, 2012, by William J. Toman of Green Lake, Wisconsin.
Database Locator Identification Number: p196252
File Size: 1.710 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.