Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Fort Clark Public Affairs Office
Taken: Circa 1943
Caption: World War II view of Fort Clark's New Cavalry Barracks
Additional Description: 2nd Cavalry Division guard mount, 1943. WAC Detachment of the 1855th Service Unit stands at parade rest on the porch of their barracks as the 2nd Cavalry Division drum & bugle corps passes in front of the Officer of the Guard and his platoon.
Submitted: May 3, 2012, by William F Haenn of Fort Clark (Brackettville), Texas.
Database Locator Identification Number: p202552
File Size: 1.225 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.