Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Paul Fehrenbach
Taken: June 8, 2012
Caption: Lower Right Photo
Additional Description: St. James Episcopal Church in 1895. Listed on the Local, State and National Registers of Historic Places. It is Milwaukee’s oldest surviving Episcopal Church.
Submitted: June 14, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.
Database Locator Identification Number: p207837
File Size: 0.611 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.