Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Paul Fehrenbach
Taken: June 7, 2012
Caption: Close Up of Photo Lower Left:
Additional Description: This 1900 photo shows construction of the Wells Building at 324 East Wisconsin in the foreground, with the Curry Pierce buildings Milwaukee Street façade in the background. A portion of the “Carpets” sign on the Chapmans Department Store building can be seen on the right. Historic Photo Collection / Milwaukee Public Library
Submitted: June 15, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.
Database Locator Identification Number: p207910
File Size: 0.498 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.