Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: July 6, 2012
Caption: Lower Plaque at the NSGW/NDGW Monument
Additional Description: In 1941, the Native Daughters and Native Sons of the Golden West planted a Redwood Tree within the boundaries of the former Mather Air Force Base. Redevelopment of the base has necessitated the removal of this tree.
This Redwood Tree is planted and its stone marker rededicated on behalf of the Native Daughters and Native Sons of the Golden West in honor of the pioneers of aviation.
County of Sacramento
Submitted: July 7, 2012.
Database Locator Identification Number: p211076
File Size: 0.873 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.